A company consists of people who work for it. Unfortunately, they’re not always loyal. What makes employees cheat the organisation and the boss and how to prevent it? How to build loyalty and commitment to the company? Why a loyal employee is so valuable? Building loyalty of one’s employees is not an easy task, nevertheless it is absolutely worth working on. A loyal employee is an invaluable resource of the company and its best flagship. The main goal of the training is to support managers in the task of effective building and strengthening the loyalty of employees.
After completing the training the participants:
- Know the global trends and best practices in terms of increasing employees work satisfaction
- Can conduct a practical analysis of the factors influencing the loyalty of their employees (salary, scope for development, the culture of the company and other)
- Can conduct an analysis of reasons for lack of engagement of employees and work our ways to prevent it
- Know how to build a work culture that fosters loyalty and the maximal engagement of employees
- Know how to react to employees who want to leave the organisation (Is it worth to keep employees for any price? Is it worth to give a chance to employees who had left and now want to come back again?)